The Best Brother Embroidery Machines
Upgrading your embroidery machine? Choose one of these Brother Embroidery Machines and boost your embroidery skills!
I have had nearly 20 years experience using a Brother embroidery machine myself and I trust the brand explicitly! I know what it’s like when you want to upgrade, you just have no idea where to start.
WELL, I have put together a stunning list of the best Brother embroidery machines available online for YOU! That means: quick ordering, and quick delivery!!
Browse through my list and you may just find your machine of your dreams!
“Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This costs you nothing, but for legal reasons, I must inform you that if you click on one of my links in this post and subsequently make a purchase, I will earn a commission for referring you to Amazon. So, if you go ahead and click on through today and buy something, let me say a HUGE thank you!”
Right, with no further delay, let’s get straight to it:
Take your embroidery to the next level with the exciting Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine. Now you can embellish everything from home décor to clothing with one of the 138 built-in embroidery designs and a variety of lettering fonts.
138 Designs, 240 Built-in Stitches, Computerized, 5″ x 7″ Hoop Area, 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display, 8 Included Feet.
You’ll be sure to love the design editing features that give you the ability to resize, rotate, reposition and combine designs with ease.
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2″ inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5″ X 7″ Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5″ x 7″ Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 Built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2″ LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4″ X 4″ Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4″ x 4″ Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
3. Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine:
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800’s USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine’s built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5″ X 7″ Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5″ x 7″ inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
- 80 Built-in designs: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids’ designs, holiday, floral and many more
- 9 Built-in fonts: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB Port: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535’s built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: An expansive 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4″ X 4″ Embroidery field: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4″ x 4″ Embroidery field and includes a hoop
- The PE535 is an embroidery machine and does not function as a traditional sewing machine
That’s it folks! I hope I helped you in some way decide which Brother machine would be best for you. I love Brother machines and would never recommend their products if I didn’t have confidence in them! If you go on to buy yourself a dream machine, do leave a comment below and let me know!
If you would like further posts covering all things sewing and embroidery, please follow me!
Why not follow and request to join my Pinterest Group board on Machine Embroidery Designs to get new pins pinned almost daily on embroidery designs and patterns, mostly FREE.
Huge List of Free Machine Embroidery Designers with lots of FREE embroidery designs to download!